In our final video survey installment as part of the Future of AppSec Series, we talk about the idea of having a "Monster in Your Corner". Application security often feels like a massive intractable problem, the sort of problem that requires a really big friend to help you solve, or in our thinking - a monster. When we talk about having a monster in your corner, what do we mean? Well, we're talking about the Veracode platform, our automated scanning techniques and the time-saving, massively scalable approach they give you to mountains of code and thousands of applications. But we're also talking about the brilliant security engineers and minds behind the technology, the same minds that are continuously driving our service to improve and make the world of software safer on a daily basis. And lastly but certainly not least, our amazing Customer Services team of trained application security experts that are on-hand to help every customer get the most out of our cloud-based service. Everyone at Veracode makes up the monster and we'd love to be in your corner. Help us understand what appsec problems you need help with tackling because this is what do day in and day out.
If You Had an Application Security Monster in Your Corner What Problem Would it Attack?
Watch Our Other Video Surveys
- Video 1: When will the number of data breach incidents per year finally begin to fall?
- Video 2: How can security professionals promote growth and innovation at their organizations?
- Video 3: What methods are best to involve software development teams in application security?
- Video 4: What’s the best way to work with vendors and suppliers on application security?
- Video 5: What are the limitations of on-premise software versus a cloud solution?
- Video 6: What is future of application security?
- Video 7: If You Had an Application Security Monster in Your Corner What Problem Would it Attack?