Here we go again. BlackHat time.
Where to Find Us
Veracode will be exhibiting at Booth #238. Please stop by and see us!
As usual, a few of us on the Veracode Research team are sharing our picks for the most interesting talks. Some were picked by more than one of us but I've only listed them once to save space. It's cool to see more binary analysis talks making it on to the program. Chris Eng's picks:
- Alex Stamos, Tom Ptacek, et al: The Factoring Dead: Preparing for Cryptopocalypse
- Karsten Nohl: Rooting SIM Cards
- Fran Brown: RFID Hacking: Live Free or RFID Hard
Chris Wysopal's picks:
- Nathan Li, et al: How to Grow a Tree (Taint-Enabled Reverse Engineering Environment) From CBASS (Cross-Platform Binary Automated Symbolic-Execution System)
- Silvio Cesare: Bugalyze.com: Detecting Bugs Using Decompilation and Data Flow Analysis
- Zachary Hanif, et al: BinaryPig: Scalable Malware Analytics in Hadoop
Isaac Dawson's picks:
- Mike Shema, et al: Dissecting CSRF Attacks & Countermeasures
- SeungJin 'Beist' Lee: Hacking, Surveilling, and Deceiving Victims on Smart TV
- Florent 'NextGen$' Daigniere: TLS 'Secrets'
- Roberto Salgado: ') UNION SELECT `THIS TALK` AS ('New Optimization and Obfuscation Techniques')%00
Mansi Sheth's picks:
- Dmitry Chastuhin and Alexander Bolshev: With Big Data Comes Big Responsibility: Practical Exploiting of MDX Injections
Jared Carlson's picks:
- Georg Wicherski et al: Hacking Like In The Movies: Visualizing Page Tables for Local Exploitation