It's time for the yearly BlackHat picks. Without further ado, here's where you'll have a good chance of finding me next week. Of course, you know what they say about the best laid schemes -- there is no way I will actually make it to all of these, but as of now, this is what's caught my interest:
- John McDonald & Chris Valasek: Practical Windows XP/2003 Heap Exploitation
- Andrea Barisani & Daniele Bianco: Sniff keystrokes with Lasers /Voltmeters
- Mark Dowd, Ryan Smith & David Dewey: The Language of Trust
- Thomas Ptacek, David Goldsmith & Jeremy Rauch: Hacking Capitalism '09
- Pwnie Awards
- Zane Lackey & Luis Miras: Attacking SMS
- Jeremiah Grossman & Trey Ford: Mo' Money Mo' Problems
- Joe Grand, Jacob Appelbaum & Chris Tarnovsky: "Smart" Parking Meter Implementations, Globalism, and You
- Jesse Burns: Exploratory Android Surgery
- Vincenzo Iozzo & Charlie Miller: Post Exploitation Bliss - Loading Meterpreter on a Factory iPhone
Chris Wysopal, Tyler Shields, and I will all be around next week so if you're interested in learning more about Veracode or just catching up in the hallway track, shoot over an email or a tweet.
In the comments: Which talks are you excited about?
Veracode Security Guides
Data Security Resources