Address OWASP security risks with Veracode.
When you want to identify and remediate the Top Ten OWASP security threats, Veracode’s cloud-based services can help.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an online community dedicated to advancing knowledge of threats to enterprise application security and ways to remediate them. The organization regularly produces a list of Top Ten security threats designed to raise awareness of the most critical risks to application security.
When it comes securing web applications, many organizations don’t know where to begin. Complying with OWASP security standards is a great place to start - and that’s where Veracode can help.
A comprehensive approach to OWASP security
Veracode provides leading services and cloud security applications that help organizations achieve application security in a world where web applications are the #1 attack vector. Veracode’s unified platform can help you address OWASP security issues by integrating security seamlessly into software development and eliminating vulnerabilities at the most efficient and effective points in the development/deployment chain. Combining automation, processing and speed, Veracode’s cloud-based services enable you to ramp up quickly, see results on day one, and consistently realize improvement in OWASP security compliance over time.
Veracode’s solutions for OWASP security compliance
Veracode’s platform provides comprehensive OWASP testing tools for identifying and remediating security issues in web applications.
- Veracode Static Analysis uses patented technology to test binaries in proprietary, open source and legacy applications. By integrating this Veracode service into your SDLC tool chain, you can easily identify and remediate OWASP security issues throughout the development process.
- Veracode Greenlight works within your IDE to provide security feedback as code is written, identifying defects and offering contextual remediation suggestions that can help to fix issues in seconds.
- Veracode Software Composition Analysis helps to inventory open source components and identify open source vulnerabilities as well as flaws in commercial code.
- Veracode Web Application Scanning finds, secures and monitors all web applications, including applications you may not know about. This web app monitoring solution helps ensure OWASP security compliance by performing a lightweight scan on thousands of sites in parallel to identify vulnerabilities and prioritize risks. Web Application scanning also includes blackbox testing or dynamic analysis, seeking to find vulnerabilities in applications in production, just as an attacker would.
- Veracode Runtime Protection defends against application-layer attacks in real time, securing application deployments without requiring operational maintenance.
- Veracode Vendor Application Security Testing scans binaries rather than source code, enabling you to assess the security of third-party software without requiring the vendor to divulge source code.
Learn more about Veracode tools for ensuring OWASP security.