The challenges of building secure applications quickly.
For development teams racing to meet build deadlines, the need to deliver applications on time often trumps the need to deliver secure applications. Traditional methods of application security testing tend to hinder the pace of development, pressuring teams to cut corners or to fail to fully test code from all sources. As a result, only one in five applications on average pass their first security test. This creates a great deal of risk at a time when attacks on the application layer are responsible for more than half of all security breaches.
For organizations that want the ability to deliver secure applications on time, Veracode provides a suite of web based application testing services that help to integrate testing into every step of the software development lifecycle.
Ensuring secure applications with the Veracode.
As a leading provider of application security testing solutions, Veracode enables organizations to build more secure applications while continuing to meet development deadlines. Veracode’s SaaS-based testing services can be seamlessly integrated into development and production to extend application security throughout the entire software lifecycle.
Veracode provides significant benefits for organizations working to secure applications.
- Accurate results help to eliminate false positives and get secure applications into production quickly.
- Automated services enable testing to be integrated into every step of the build process.
- Fast technology supports an agile development process with same-day results in most cases, and 80% of all static scans are completed within four hours.
- Step-by-step recommendations enable developers to resolve issues more quickly.
- Integrated tools mean developers never have to interrupt coding to open a separate testing system.
Veracode testing services for more secure applications.
Veracode provides a comprehensive suite of services that enable organizations to build and run more secure applications.
- Veracode Static Analysis scans binaries to assess integrated applications for flaws.
- Veracode Static Analysis IDE Scan instantly scans code as it is written in the developer’s IDE.
- Veracode Software Composition Analysis identifies and eliminates risk in open source applications.
- Veracode Web Application Scanning finds vulnerabilities and applications deployed to production.
- Veracode Vendor Application Security Testing provides a security assessment of third-party software without requiring source code.
- Veracode Runtime Protection detects and blocks attacks in production applications.
Veracode also offers manual services for desktop, mobile and web penetration testing to complement this suite of automated solutions. And Veracode’s services can complement regression testing strategies by searching for flaws and vulnerabilities in software updates, patches and new releases.
Learn more about building secure applications with Veracode, and about “What is agile project management?”