Last Updated November 16, 2023
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers stored on your browser or device that enable the cookie owner to recognize your device when it visits websites or uses online services. The website you visit may set cookies directly, known as first-party cookies, or may trigger cookies set by other domain names, known as third-party cookies. While we may automatically use some cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services you request or enable communications, we request your consent for all of our other cookie uses.
Types of Cookies We Use
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Our Sites require the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include, for example, cookies enabling you to securely log into our Sites and purchase products. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies help us and our third-party service providers understand how our Sites work and who is visiting our Sites. This helps us improve our Sites, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our Sites. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential Site functions that improve your online experience. Functional cookies allow our Sites to work as intended such as by allowing us to recognize and honor your login and take other actions for authentication and security. By recognizing you when you return to our Sites, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time.
- Targeting Cookies. Targeting cookies are used to learn more about you and advertise products/services that might interest you. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our Sites, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time. We may also share the information with third parties for similar purposes.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies keep track of you and Personal Data/Information about you as you move from page to page within the Sites and are typically deleted once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies reside on your system and allow us to customize your experience if you leave and later return to the Sites. For example, persistent cookies may allow us to remember your preferences and provide you with personalized content.
- First-party Cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that are set directly by us.
Our Privacy Statement describes our practices for any Personal Data/Information that our first-party cookies collect, store, or use including our legal basis for processing Personal Data/Information.
Please see our Cookie Table below for a list of cookies potentially used on our Sites and their specific purposes.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer Personal Data about you in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the U.S. Please review each third-party cookie provider's policy to learn more about its location.
Your Cookie Choices
Please visit our Cookies Setting page to make or manage your cookie use preferences. You may withdraw your consent for our cookie uses that are not strictly necessary at any time there.
Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper operation of the Sites.
Changes to Our Cookie Uses
Please address any questions, comments, or requests regarding this Cookie Statement to [email protected].