BURLINGTON, Mass. – April 17, 2013 - CA Veracode, Inc., the leader in cloud-based application security testing, today announced that CA Veracode Security Consultant and Penetration Tester, Daniel DeCloss, will present Application Security Testing – A Three-pronged Approach during the ISACA Boise April CPE luncheon on April 24, 2013.
About ISACA Boise
ISACA Boise is a local chapter of the international ISACA organization. Our goal is to provide local IT audit, governance, and security professionals with the resources to the global ISACA organization.
- Who: Daniel DeCloss, CISSP, OSCP and CA Veracode security consultant and penetration tester.
- What: Application Security Testing – A Three-pronged Approach -- Application security flaws can pose a significant threat to enterprises and can make a huge impact on a governance or compliance program. A robust application security program that incorporates indentifying and fixing flaws early in the development lifecycle is the best approach to reducing the overall risk exposure. During this presentation Daniel will discuss the value of a three-pronged application security testing approach. He will identify some of the major flaws seen during penetration testing and discuss ways to avoid these pitfalls.
- Where: Boise Plaza, 1111 W Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83702
- When: April 24, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- How: For more information visit regarding this event visit: http://isacaboise.org/Events.html and to register for the event visit: hhttp://isacaboise.org/RSVP.html