BURLINGTON, Mass. – June 04, 2013 - CA Veracode, Inc., the leader in application security, today announced that Sam King, EVP product strategy and corporate development, GM mobile, will present Shining the Light on Flashlight and the Security of Thousands of Mobile Apps during the Gartner Risk and Security Summit on June 12th.
- Who: Sam King, EVP product strategy and corporate development, GM mobile
- What: Are mobile apps sending data to other countries? Which apps actually track my location and what do they do with the information? Do the behaviors match the permissions requested? Using data from CA Veracode's analysis of publicly available mobile apps, Sam King will present statistics and trends and use the information to show the real risk in the mobile app ecosystem.
- Where: Gaylord National, National Harbor, MD
- Where: CA Veracode will exhibit at Booth P during the conference
- When: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 2:45 p.m.
- How: For more information regarding the Gartner Risk and Security Summit, visit: hhttp://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/security/