BURLINGTON, Mass. – June 03, 2013 - Veracode, Inc., the leader in application security, today announced that Chris Eng, vice president of security research at Veracode, will present We See the Future and It Isn't Pretty during the NYS Cyber Security Conference on June 5th.
- Who: Chris Eng, vice president of security research at Veracode
- What: In this session, Chris presents research findings from Veracode's State of Software Security Report, which offers a before the breach look at security by examining the flaws commonly found in applications of all kinds. He will also examine what the research findings mean for security, predict how these flaws could cause history to repeat itself, and discuss how security pros can help change the future.
- Where: Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY
- When: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 10:30-11:20am
- How: For more information regarding on this event visit: http://www.dhses.ny.gov/ocs/awareness-training-events/conference/2013/