BURLINGTON, Mass. – June 03, 2013 - CA Veracode, Inc., the leader in application security, today announced that Andrea Mulligan, Sr. director at CA Veracode, will present We See the Future and It Isn't Pretty during the OWASP Boston Chapter meeting on June 5th.
- Who: Andrea Mulligan, Sr. director at CA Veracode
- What: In this session, Andrea presents research findings from CA Veracode's State of Software Security Report, which offers a before the breach look at security by examining the flaws commonly found in applications of all kinds. She will also examine what the research findings mean for security, predict how these flaws could cause history to repeat itself, and discuss how security pros can help change the future.
- Where: The Akamai building at 8 Cambridge Center in Cambridge, MA.
- When: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
- How: For more information regarding OWASP Boston meetings, visit: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Boston