BURLINGTON, Mass. — November 12, 2014 — Veracode, a leader in protecting modern enterprises from today’s pervasive web and mobile application threats, today announced that Chris Wysopal, Veracode’s co-founder, CTO and CISO will be a panelist for the discussion “The Digital Trust: The Technology of Trust,” a Bloomberg Government event on Thursday, November 13th.
Produced in partnership with Visa, the conversation will center around the digital economy and the relationship between commerce, technology and trust. It will address the notion that the digital economy is built on trust: that transactions are protected from fraud and crime, and that personal, business, and government data are used appropriately and stored securely.
The minds behind the newest technologies enabling secured connections and trust in e-commerce will comprise this panel. They will discuss the digital security challenges facing businesses, from academic, political and industry leaders constructing the security frameworks defining trust in the digital era.
- Who: Chris Wysopal, co-founder, CTO and CISO
- What: Chris Wysopal will share best practices learned from high-profile data breaches that have forced both business and government to rethink how they protect and verify digital identities.
- When: Thursday, November 13th from 8:30-10:30 am EST
- Where: The State Room at Harborside Salon, Boston
- How: For more information on this event, visit: http://about.bgov.com/events/digital-trust-technology-trust-boston/