BURLINGTON, Mass. – April 17, 2013 - Veracode, Inc., the leader in cloud-based application security testing, today announced that Chris Eng, vice president of Research at Veracode, will present Detecting Security Issues with Binary Static Analysis at the Competence Center for Applied Security Technology (CAST) Seminar on April 25, in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Who: Chris Eng,vice president of Research at Veracode.
- What: During the CAST Developing Secure Software - experiences, methods, tools seminar, Chris will present Detecting Security Issues with Binary Static Analysis. His presentation will provide an overview of the binary modeling process, the inspection process, and some examples of security defects that can be detected with this technique.
- Where: Seminar Room 18, Rundeturnmstra'e 10, 64283 Darmstadt, Germany
- When: April 25, 2013 at 14:10
- How: For more information about the seminar, and to register for the event, visit: http://www.cast-forum.de/workshops/programm/185.