Protect your enterprise with a software security analysis.
As applications continue to be a primary target for attacks, software security analysis has become a critical tool for protecting organizations from a broad range of threats. A security analysis of an organization’s application portfolio can help to identify and remediate vulnerabilities and flaws in software that may lead to security breaches costing millions in damage to data, reputation and business opportunities.
But while most organizations appreciate the value of code security analysis, putting application security testing into practice has not always been easy. Many testing tools are time-consuming to use, adding difficult delays to the development process. Some tools return high rates of false positives, causing developers to waste time searching for flaws that just aren’t there. And capital investments in testing technology can seem futile when a quickly evolving threat landscape means security analysis tools must be constantly upgraded and improved in order to avoid obsolescence.
That’s where Veracode can help. With a suite of on-demandsecurity analysis services featuring static analyses, dynamic analysis and web vulnerability scanners, Veracode’s application security offerings enable organizations to minimize the cost and complexity of testing while avoiding upfront investment in hardware and software.
Software security analysis with Veracode.
Veracode’s comprehensive security analysis services enable developers to test for flaws and vulnerabilities like SQL insertion or cross-site scripting at any point in the software development lifecycle (SDLC). To perform a security analysis, developers simply submit code through Veracode’s online platform and receive results quickly. Four out of every five scans return results within four hours, and 90% of scans are completed within a day. Results are returned with detailed line-of-code level results that help development teams locate and prioritize fixes. And with highly accurate results refined through scans of trillions of lines of code, Veracode enables developers to spend less time on false positives and more time getting secure code into production.
Comprehensive security analysis tools.
Veracodesecurity analysis services cover the entire development lifecycle – from inception through production.
- Veracode Greenlight offers instant scanning for developers right in their IDE, enabling them to fix flaws as they write code with immediate remediation guidance in context.
- Veracode Developer Sandbox enables developers to assess new code against security policy without affecting compliance for the entire application.
- Veracode Static Analysis scans binaries of code that is written, bought or assembled, working with a broad range of languages and frameworks.
- Veracode Software Composition Analysis inventories and eliminates risk in open source components.
- VeracodeWAS is a web application scanner that discovers, tests and monitors all web applications.