Protect your software with a cloud application security solution.
When you want to increase the security of your applications, a cloud-based application security solution offers significant advantages. Cloud application security solutions enable you to avoid the capital expense of purchasing hardware, procuring software, managing deployment and maintaining systems. Cloud security applications also let you implement immediately and see results and value on day one. And in a world where the threat landscape is constantly changing, cloud application security services help you keep your defenses and security controls continually updated without putting an additional burden on your IT staff and budgets.
CA Veracode: a leader in cloud application security solutions
CA Veracode delivers the cloud application security solutions and services that organizations require in a software-driven world. Our SaaS application security platform evaluates and increases the security of applications from start to finish so that you can confidently innovate and move forward with the web and mobile applications you build, buy and assemble.
Combining speed and automation, our cloud application security services seamlessly integrate security into the SDLC, cost-efficiently identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in development and blocking threats while in production. Our comprehensive services include a powerful combination of best-in-class technology and world-class security experts who provide remediation coaching and guidance – all managed via one centralized platform.
Comprehensive cloud application security services
CA Veracode cloud application security offerings include products and services that help to embed security in every part of the SDLC.
- CA Veracode Web Application Scanning is a unified SaaS application monitoring service for finding, securing and tracking all web applications – even the ones you don’t know about. This cloud application security service can perform a lightweight scan to find vulnerabilities and prioritize risks, and run authenticated scans on critical applications to systematically reduce risk.
- CA Veracode Greenlight helps to find and fix flaws as code is being written, working within your preferred IDE to identify issues and provide contextual recommendations for remediation that can help to address issues within seconds.
- CA Veracode Static Analysis identifies application security risk by analyzing major frameworks and languages without requiring source code. This cloud application security service tests binaries in proprietary, open source and legacy applications and provides an inventory of security flaws prioritized by highest risk.
- CA Veracode Software Composition Analysis helps to identify vulnerabilities in open source and commercial code and build an inventory of open-source components.
- CA Veracode Runtime Protection defends against application-layer attacks in real time.
- CA Veracode Vendor Application Security Testing provides an easy way to evaluate third-party applications. This cloud application security service scans binaries, so vendors are not required to share source code.