BURLINGTON, Mass. – May 01, 2013 - CA Veracode, Inc., the leader in cloud-based application security testing, today announced that Chris Wysopal, co-founder and CTO for CA Veracode, will present The Great AppSec Debate: Static vcs. Dynamic vs. Manual Penetration Testing at Interop Las Vegas 2013 on May 8th.
- Who: Chris Wysopal, co-founder and CTO, CA Veracode.
- What: Chris will discuss new research conducted among US and UK enterprises from a range of industries to assess the scale of the software security problem. He will also address the ways in which it can be mitigated, the extent to which this is being achieved, the costs involved and how costs can be minimized.
- Where: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada
- When: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- How: To register for the event visit: http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/registration/