Veracode is seeking a motivated and energetic individual who thrives on working with customers to resolve complex technical issues. The Customer Support Engineer will focus on supporting customers who have questions or issues pertaining to the use of the Veracode Services/Solutions.
This position requires a team player who is motivated to learn, and who strives to find timely solutions to complex technical issues. It will require constant and effective communications with internal/external cross-functional teams. This individual will have the opportunity and freedom to cultivate new and innovative support solutions which will benefit Veracode’s entire client base. The desired hours of support in this position are from 10:00 AM-6:30PM ET (with some limited flexibility).
As a Customer Support Engineer you will:
- Handle email reports, web-to-case reports and customer calls regarding technical issues related to the use of the Veracode service
- Learn/support the standard Veracode service and APIs
- Re-produce and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Achieve proficiency of Veracode’s CRM system to log, track, and manage reported issues
- Create knowledge base articles to enhance the reuse of technical knowledge
- Create and maintain application notes
- Deepen your knowledge on application security concepts
- Transfer knowledge to customers and co-workers
- Work with the Veracode product strategy team to file and track customer enhancement requests
- 2-4 years in a Technical Customer Support role
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge supporting SaaS or cloud technologies
- Experience using Salesforce, JIRA or related systems
- Experience with Java, C#, or related programming languages
- Software Security knowledge
- Additional language skills: Spanish Portuguese,
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.