Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking several motivated and energetic individuals who thrive on working with customers to understand features and benefits of software solutions while working to resolve technical issues when needed. The Technical Product Support Specialists will primarily be focused on responding to customers questions and performing live Demo’s via the Veracode Client Community relating to the use of the Veracode Services.
As a Technical Product Support Specialist focused on the Veracode Client Community, you will:
- Learn and support the standard Veracode products and services.
- Create and maintain product demo content.
- Deliver regular product demo’s that includes Q&A.
- Create knowledge base articles to enhance the reuse of technical knowledge for internal and external use.
- Triage questions /comments posted in the Community and where possible responding to them. Otherwise, ensuring a timely reply and accurate response by the proper internal resource.
- Ensure all calls/issues are logged with appropriate detail.
- Achieve proficiency of Veracode’s CRM system to log, track, and manage reported issues.
- Reproduce and work with Operational/Engineering teams to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Provide regular updates to customers and end-to-end ownership of all reported cases through to closure.
- Assess, prioritize and manage workload ensuring SLOs are met.
- Require constant and effective communications with internal/external cross-functional teams.
- Identify and work towards process improvements.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Deepen your knowledge on application security concepts.
- Transfer knowledge to customers and co-workers.
- This position requires a team player who is motivated to learn, and who strives to find timely solutions to complex technical issues.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4 year college education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years in a technical customer facing support related role
- Experience delivering demos to customers
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation / teaching skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment
- Experience supporting customers via live chat channels
- Experience using Salesforce and JIRA
- SaaS experience
- Security knowledge is a plus
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.