Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect (SA) to support sales efforts into our largest customers and prospects in the Southeast. This individual plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of Veracode solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. The Sr. Solutions Architect works very closely with the Account Executive team to build long-term business relationships and position Veracode to win new business. The Sr. Solutions Architect is a high impact, very visible, role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of Veracode solutions and helping to close enterprise transactions.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical and business savvy bringing a consultative selling approach, an ability to work cross functionally and, strong presentation skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
- Present Veracode’s vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
- Understand the customer's business, security, and compliance challenges.
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrate the Veracode platform, value proposition, and technology for prospects, customers, and partners.
- Lead pre-sales proof of value engagements designed to validate the recommended solution.
- Complete RFPs, security questionnaires, and 3rd party security attestations.
- Provide customer-oriented feedback to internal product development groups to guide the future direction of the Veracode service.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum five to seven years of experience in information security.
- Experience with architecting a secure SDLC in a modern development shop (DevOps, Agile, CI/CD).
- System integration and automation experience.
- Experience with positioning and selling security solutions, enterprise applications, and/or systems management solutions.
- Hands-on experience with application security solutions such as AppScan, Fortify, Checkmarx, and open source tools desired.
- Application penetration testing experience (URL manipulation, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, back-end authentication, password in memory, session hijacking, buffer overflow, web server configuration, credential management, Clickjacking, etc.)
- Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and assessments, security architecture, application development, and compliance knowledge - HIPAA, PCI, ISO/COBIT, FISMA experience desired.
- Shell scripting, Java, and .NET (C# and ASP,.Net) knowledge desired.
- Hands-on problem solver who is proactive and able to wrestle a challenge into submission.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
- Previous experience with selling services as part of a solution.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
- Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Pre-sales experience working with large enterprises and ISV’s a plus.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.