Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are currently seeking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Administrator support the Veracode Community and be part of a growing Customer Engagement team. The Veracode Community runs on Salesforce and is where Veracode customers, partners and prospects access technical content and support, share best practices and ideas, and ask questions. This role is responsible for the technical planning, development, availability, measurement and benchmarking of the Veracode Community.
Why would you want this role?
- To help build a Community that drives a positive customer experience.
- To help lead strategic projects that drive digital programs to transform how customers work with Veracode.
- To be part of a growing Customer Engagement team that is hard working and fun.
- To work both with Veracode customers and cross-functionally across Veracode departments.
Key activities for this role:
- Drive strategic projects that enable automation, leveraging Salesforce and related tools.
- Create a dashboard and maintain relevant metrics based on company- and department-specific goals. Coordinate Community activity captured in multiple data sources including Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Perform administrative and configuration updates for the Veracode Community. Supplement Salesforce Administration work for the Veracode Community, managing fields, editing user accounts and profiles, managing data, and other standard administrative tasks.
- Manage internal and external requests (including releases, fixes and patches) to maintain and grow the Veracode Community. Define and maintain a detailed product roadmap for Veracode Community. Define, build, test, and iterate features and enhancements following Veracode’s agile product development methods. Support the communication and documentation of changes to Veracode Community.
- Measure and benchmark the health of Veracode Community, including identifying trends and opportunities to improve. Use qualitative and quantitative measurements that helps Veracode evaluate customer engagement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 or more years of work experience
- Salesforce Administrator AND/OR Salesforce Community Cloud experience (4 or more years of Salesforce administration/configuration experience in a high-tech environment), certification preferred
- A natural collaborator and connector of people
- Conducting training on best practices, processes, technology and updates
- Driving projects from conception to completion
- Must be comfortable working with both technical and business audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
- Analyzing data and surfacing actionable insights.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.