The Veracode platform scans thousands of applications a day at every stage of the software development process. We strive to be the index of the world’s open source library and vulnerability data and use this data to give our customers actionable insights. Software Composition Analysis (SCA) isn’t just about telling customers about a problem, it’s about helping them view what’s inside the code, where the problems are in that code and then providing actions to take to solve those problems.
We are looking to add 2 senior developers to our team that want to help us build the application security platform for modern software development. We work with the most of modern tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres and Spring Boot and are constantly shipping new features.
- Implement well designed and well tested APIs that expose our open source knowledge to the world
- Develop scalable, highly available systems within Veracode's microservices architecture
- Maintain Veracode's microservices architecture in our production environment on AWS
- Strong computer science fundamentals and consistent attention to detail
- A strong eye for good design and testing to build assurances into the development lifecycle
- An interest in the world of open source
- A passion for cybersecurity
- Curiosity and passion for creating and building new web services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Development experience in Java with Spring Boot framework.
- Development experience with advanced SQL; Postgres preferred
- Development and/or Operations experience within a production AWS environment
- Knowledge of containers, including Docker, and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- A mindset to always push for automation with CI/CD systems, such as GitLab CI
- A basic understanding of networking concepts including subnets and routing
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.