Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a motivated and energetic individual who thrives on working with APIs to create customized integration solutions. The Sr. Integration Support Engineer will focus on supporting customers who integrate their application security-related processes with the Veracode service.
Veracode customers have used our APIs to integrate Veracode into their SDLC, including build server integration, developer desktop productivity, IDE integration and bug tracking automation.
As a Sr. Integration Support Engineer you will:
- Handle email reports, web-to-case reports and customer calls regarding technical issues related to the use of the Veracode service
- Learn/support the standard Veracode service and Veracode Integration
- Re-produce and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Use the Veracode CRM system to log, track, and manage reported issues
- Create knowledge base solutions on key customer topics
- Design and deliver web based product demonstration for pre and post sales customers
- Be knowledgeable on application security concepts
- Transfer knowledge to customers and co-workers
- Interact with Veracode customers to develop and demonstrate integration solutions
- Develop, manage, and maintain productized integrations
- Develop and maintain API sample code
- Create and maintain application notes and API documentation
- Re-produce and resolve complex customer API/integration issues
- Work with the Veracode product strategy team to file and track customer enhancement requests
This position requires a motivated individual that strives to find solutions that align with client needs while providing a repeatable solution(s) that can be reused across multiple programs. It will require constant and effective communication with internal/external cross-functional teams. This individual will have the opportunity and freedom to cultivate new and innovative solutions, which will benefit our entire client base.
- 4 year college education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of recent software development experience.
- Expertise with one or more of the following: Java, XML, Jason, Python, PHP, C++, and C#
- Expertise with Python or other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following:
- Visual Studio and .NET
- LINUX and / or IOS
- Bugzilla or Jira
- Hudson, Jenkins, or Cruise Control
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment.
Additional Skills & Experiences Desired:
- Experience building and maintaining a lab for demonstrating and troubleshooting reference integration implementations
- Web Application development and debugging knowledge
- SaaS product experience.
- Security knowledge a plus.
- Consulting background, integration experience and/or business intelligence experience.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.