Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Sr. FP&A Revenue Analyst is primarily responsible for planning and producing a detailed monthly revenue forecast, consolidating operations Board Pack reporting (renewal rates, weekly sales/bookings & pipeline, services/sales productivity, operational updates, etc.), and understanding the bookings forecast.
- Monthly Operations BOD Reporting Package - Maintain and deliver monthly BOD pack reporting
- Perform the monthly consolidation and distribution of Operations Board pack reporting by working with counterparts within finance and various counterparts across the various departments, including upper management.
- Revenue reporting for pure SaaS business model.
- Perform an analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual detail customer contract revenue forecast, by translating sales booking forecasts into revenues
- Produce revenue reporting by Customer, Region, and Product.
- Perform detail revenue budget based on new and renewal bookings budget. Working with sales on a contract-by-contract basis and renewal and expansion probabilities.
- Automate the revenue/bookings forecast by collaborating with Accounting and Sales Operations / Business systems.
- Ensure Bookings forecast alignment across Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance.
- Master data integrity of bookings detail
- Deliver Bottom’s up Topline Plan
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 or more years of Financial Analysis experience, especially on revenues and bookings (ideally for a tech/software company)
- Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress and a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong knowledge of Rev Rec and ability to review contracts to assess impact on revenue
- Strong modeling skills with some forecasting experience
- Ability to perform analysis with the goal of understanding operational business impact
- Competency in using Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word AND strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail with strong analytical skills and an eye toward automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially with upper level management.
- Self-managed with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or Business
- Knowledge of NetSuite, Adaptive Insights
- Strong Salesforce CRM User
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.