Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are seeking a high performing B2B marketer with a passion for developing and executing an aggressive strategy to drive growth in our core market segments. This is a newly defined role that will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. As the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead a talented team of marketing professionals that drives digital experience and digital marketing programs. In addition to being the front line for global top-of-funnel demand creation, you will own the digital experience and the externalization of the company brand to all audience segments.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their career and pushing a company to exceed business goals. This person has a track record scaling a growth business, is energized by working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and is a seasoned leader who also excels at being a hands-on contributor. Additionally, this person is innately curious about business, technology, and new approaches to B2B marketing.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of digital experts to drive inbound marketing including web optimization, SEO, display, paid search, content syndication, email marketing, webinars, video, social media, and more
- Develop and execute the strategic roadmap for the company’s digital properties including a plan for building a global brand through digital channels
- Own and guide the strategy for the technology stack that supports the website and all digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to create and deliver a digital brand experience that personifies and differentiates the Veracode brand for all audiences including prospect, customer, employee, investor, etc.
- Drive continual improvements in lead volume, conversion rates, and funnel velocity
- Own full accountability for the website and digital program performance through appropriate analysis and dashboarding suitable for all audiences including executive management
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to collaborating across the marketing organization, teaming effectively with sales, and working collaboratively with all stakeholders in our digital experience and web properties
- Effectively manage budget, external agencies, and service providers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors’ Degree (MBA a plus)
- 10 years of digital and web marketing experience with a clear track record working in growth businesses, leading teams, and delivering high profile strategic initiatives
- Experience leading global initiatives and developing growth strategies outside of North America
- Strong track record of meeting and overachieving objectives
- Deep expertise in emerging media and technology
- Strong organizational, program, and process management skills
- Strategic, yet operational and results oriented with the ability to interact comfortably at executive and board levels
- Cyber Security market expertise with knowledge and fluency in competitive landscape
- Marketing expertise with a developer audience
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.