Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Security Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The SPM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Veracode solutions through assisting customers with on-boarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing readout calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Work closely with Veracode Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide monthly account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- Maintain accurate record of customer and internal discussions and action items.
- Provide monthly account reporting to Management and internal stakeholders.
- 5 or more years of consulting / customer account management / project management
- Strong customer services skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Spanish Speaking – supporting Latin America territory along with the Central region of U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledgeable about application and general security
- SalesForce tool experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.