As a software engineer you will work closely with the Veracode engineering team in Singapore to design and develop software composition analysis engines. You will also help add support for new programming languages, package managers and build systems. As part of this team you will get the opportunity to work on improving the state of security in open-source code. We provide a great engineering culture and give lot of autonomy to individuals to work on interesting problems relevant to our business that can have big impact.
- Work collaboratively within to write high quality and testable code.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with members of the team to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture and automation.
- Actively communicate and collaborate within the team and across functional boundaries.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- 2 years’ experience in software engineering
- Coding experience in Java
- Experience with popular open source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Experience with development frameworks such as the Spring framework and React.
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms
- Experience building command line tools
- Experience with CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with modern package managers (npm, bundler, pip etc.) and build systems (Gradle, Make etc.)
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.