Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Veracode provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It is our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. Veracode will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Veracode is the premier provider of application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Our Integrations Team is passionate about helping developers build and deploy secure code faster and creates the tools developers need for easily integrating application security testing with their existing software development tools and processes.
We seek an enthusiastic, motivated Career Level Software Engineer who shares our vision to secure the world’s software and who has the passion to be a strong contributor on a high performance team. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in the evolution and expansion of our portfolio of integrations with software development tools including IDEs, build servers, and ticketing systems. You will participate in agile processes and leverage multiple languages, frameworks, and AWS cloud services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, test, deliver, and maintain Veracode integrations with SDLC tools and systems
- Develop APIs and libraries enabling developer community to easily build their own integrations
- Implement automated unit and functional tests to ensure high quality deliverables
- Work closely with other engineers and cross functional team members following principles of Agile software development and CI/CD practices
- Quickly navigate and learn the integration frameworks and APIs within 3rd party ecosystems
- Contribute to definition & execution of integration architecture & technology evolution roadmap
- Collaborate with our UX team to implement a compelling user experience for developers
- Communicate with project stakeholders and the management team regarding status/direction of projects
- Ensure our customers are successful in integrating application security testing into all phases of their SDLC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or Engineering
- 3+ years working in C# development
- Disciplined approach to writing automated unit and integration tests (NUnit/XUnit, Moq/NSubstitute)
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle build automation tools
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated, results driven, and able to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MSBuild is ideal.
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps, and Team Foundation Server (2015-2018) is ideal
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience developing plugins, extensions, or add-ons for developer tools such as IDEs (especially Visual Studio), build servers, or ticketing systems
- Experience developing APIs, SDKs, tooling, or frameworks for other developers
- Experience with creating and/or contributing to CI/CD pipelines using GitLab, Jenkins, or TeamCity
- Experience with test automation frameworks and libraries such as JUnit, Spock, Selenium, Pytest
- Experience / familiarity with AWS cloud services
- Experience working with security solutions. Application Security is ideal.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.