Veracode is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Software Developer in Test who shares our vision to secure the world’s software and who has the passion to be a leading contributor on a high-performance team.
We are looking for an engineer who is eager to learn, to collaborate, and to modernize an expansive test automation system for our core static analysis product that is able to identify defects quickly and reduce the time and effort required to evaluate product releases.
As a Software Developer in Test at Veracode, you will work closely with software developers and other test engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality SaaS-based products in a timely and cost-effective manner. Successful candidates will be able to consider overall user experience, cross-product interactions, and provide constructive feedback to teammates.
- Execute and evaluate test plans and test cases
- Automate testing, reporting, and repetitive tasks
- Prepare estimates for tasks, complete work consistently, and proactively communicate issues
- Provide ongoing feedback on deliverables
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product, and process)
- Collaborating with other developers and project stakeholders to ensure quality of deliverables and business requirements are met
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance/software testing and programming
- Strong scripting skills for creating tools and automation. Python preferred
- Must possess excellent overall attention to detail, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated, results driven, and able to work effectively in a cross-functional, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strongly desire experience working with SaaS-based software solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with GitLab and GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Linux system administration, including shell scripting
- Subject matter expertise on web applications and application security
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.