Veracode is a leader in application security, providing a wide variety of security products to help customers built and maintain secure software. Veracode strives to build on this with our eLearning offerings, not only helping customers identify and resolve security risks, but understand how to not make them in the first place. Veracode’s eLearning offerings is about continuing to build better content, and a better, and easier way of connecting that with other aspects of security.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer on the eLearning team you will work closely with a small knit team of developers to develop quality code in a timely and efficient manner. Working with the scrum team you will create and execute test plans, build automation, and assist in the assessment of overall test coverage all while delivering roadmap objectives.
- Develop test plans and test cases for product roadmap features
- Automate those test plans, along with any other repetitive tasks that arise
- Prepare estimates for work in backlog
- Provide ongoing status on pending deliverables and proactively communicate issues
- Complete all assigned work according to schedule and quality requirements
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Have an eye for edge cases and finding bugs before our customers do
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Java development
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience testing REST and SOAP web service APIs
- Experience with MySQL and Oracle
- Experience with peer code reviews
- Experience working in an Agile test environment and/or a Test Driven Development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other public Cloud platform knowledge
- Familiarity with GitLab, CI/CD pipelines, SOAPUI, Jenkins and SonarQube
- Linux system administration, including shell scripting
- Passion for security, particularly AppSec
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.