Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a Sr. Consultant, Presales to support channel enablement efforts into our strategic partners in North America.
This individual plays a critical role in building and sustaining partner relationships while driving the adoption and mindshare of Veracode solutions. The Sr. Consultant, Presales works closely with the Channel Account Managers to build long-term business relationships and position Veracode to win new business through channel partners. The Sr. Consultant, Presales is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring continued success of our channel partners to sell on our behalf.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical and business savvy bringing a consultative selling approach, an ability to work cross functionally and, strong presentation skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
- Collaborate with the field Channel team to schedule and deliver sales and technical enablement training to identified partners.
- Demonstrate the Veracode platform, value proposition, and technology for partners.
- Present Veracode’s vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to partners.
- Complete RFPs, security questionnaires, and 3rd party security attestations.
- Participate in channel partner conference and events.
- Work with Veracode Subject Matter Experts to enhance existing content, and create new content as required, including documentation, handouts, training materials, recorded training sessions etc.
- Execute proactive outreach to focal partner technical contacts to engaged on the latest technical updates, roadmap items, and content.
- Provide customer oriented feedback to internal product development groups to guide the future direction of the Veracode service.
- Approximately 40% travel.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum three to five years of experience in information security.
- Knowledge around partner business models including VAR, LAR, MSP and GSI
- Technical Training experience.
- Experience with architecting secure SDLC in a modern development shop (DevOps, Agile, CI/CD).
- System integration and automation experience.
- Experience with positioning and selling enterprise applications, systems management, and/or business continuity solutions.
- Hands-on experience with application security solutions such as AppScan, Fortify, Checkmarx, and Open source tools desired.
- Application penetration testing experience (URL manipulation, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, back-end authentication, password in memory, session hijacking, buffer overflow, web server configuration, credential management, Clickjacking, etc.)
- Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and assessments, security architecture, application development, and compliance knowledge - HIPAA, PCI, ISO/COBIT, FISMA experience desired.
- Shell scripting, Java, and .NET (C# and ASP,.Net) knowledge desired.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.