As a senior software engineer (ML) you will work closely with the Veracode engineering team in Singapore to design and develop data infrastructure and implement new machine learning methods. The tools you build will impact model development, deployment, model performance reporting, and data monitoring. As part of this team you will get the opportunity to work on improving the state of security in open-source code. We provide a great engineering culture and give lot of autonomy to individuals to work on interesting problems relevant to our business that can have big impact.
- Design and implement new distributed machine learning methods
- Implement data warehouses, real-time ETL, and batch processing data to support modeling needs
- Work with engineers to define and manage data sources
- Build and maintain internal data processing and visualization tools
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe test plans, test cases, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with members of the team to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture and automation.
- Actively communicate and collaborate within the team and across functional boundaries.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- 3+ years’ experience in data science and machine learning
- Coding experience in Python
- Experience with popular open source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms
- Experience with web scraping or large-scale data aggregation
- Competent translating academic jargon into concrete software implementation
- A habit reading arXiv like you read the morning news
- Previous expertise working on data science problems in a team environment
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.