Veracode (part of CA Technologies) is one of the leaders in application security products. We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to support our Marketing, Sales, Services and Product teams. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent Apex coding and problem solving abilities.
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Web Services and API's.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits and best practices for limit-informed development.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility and scalability.
- Utilize best practices to debug and troubleshoot bug fixes as needed on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with several real-world client Force.com deliveries.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution and delivery.
- Stay well-informed new functionality on the Force.com platform.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 4+ years coding experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL.
- Must have 3+ years coding experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON) and Apex callouts.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
- Experience programming of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Deep functional understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations.
- Strong understanding of Force.com development best practices.
- Certified Platform Developer I & II desirable.
- Experience developing Lightning a plus.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
- Experience with Code version control (GIT etc).
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
NOTE: US citizens and green card holders are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship program available.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.