The Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for Salesforce configuration, enhancements, maintenance, end user training and support, report creation, as well as data integrations and integrity. The ideal candidate is business-process driven and can lead multiple cross-functional technical projects of varying complexity. This role collaborates with leaders to identify, define, and implement Salesforce changes. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical, and problem solving skills, and must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the design, documentation, configuration, testing, and support of scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Manage Salesforce initiatives throughout the project lifecycle.
- Engage with business leaders to gather and analyze requirements, and propose solutions that utilize Salesforce functionality.
- Produce actionable deliverables and timelines that ensure high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Provide global support to end-users that include identifying and resolving issues.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping, and cleanup.
- Create reporting and provide analysis
- Handle core Salesforce user administration such as approval processes, workflows, process builder, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent formal training and experience.
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator desired.
- 4+ years Salesforce administrator configuration experience in a high-tech environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with organizational personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Ability translate customer requirements into design specifications, and lead complex projects.
- Experience and knowledge with Marketo, Einstein Analytics, Leads Routing, and CPQ a plus.
- Experience transitioning to Lightning a plus.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards.
- Ability to drive a project from conception to completion.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, team player, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Ability to analyze data, surface actionable insights.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and enjoys troubleshooting technical issues, general problem solving, and working collaboratively.
- Familiar with agile methodology a plus.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.