Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for Salesforce configuration, enhancements, maintenance, end user training and support, report creation, as well as data integrations and integrity. The ideal candidate is business-process driven and can lead multiple cross-functional technical projects of varying complexity. This role collaborates with leaders to identify, define, and implement Salesforce changes. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical, and problem solving skills, and must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the design, documentation, configuration, testing, deployment and support of scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Engage with all levels of the business to gather and analyze requirements
- Produce actionable deliverables and timelines that ensure high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Provide global support to end-users that include identifying and resolving issues.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping, and cleanup.
- Create reporting and provide analysis
- Adept in all core Salesforce administration such as approval processes, workflows, process builder, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent formal training and experience.
- 4+ years Salesforce administrator configuration experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experience and knowledge with CPQ, Einstein Analytics, Salesforce Communities, Service and Sales Cloud, Marketo and NetSuite desired.
- Experience transitioning to Lightning
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.