Our customers change the world, Veracode helps secure it.
Veracode is looking for an experienced, senior product marketing manager to work cross-functionally, marketing to both software developers and security professionals. You will be responsible not only for part of our product portfolio but also run some marketing programs and become the subject matter expert for specific industry topics.
We are looking for someone who analyzes what needs to be done and does it, is comfortable working cross-functionally, can assess the needs of the business, make data-driven decisions, prioritize needs based on impact, and deliver value back to the business. The right candidate will have experience working with Product Management, Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, and Services to deliver high value impact to the business.
This is a senior-level individual contributor role, working on a Product Marketing team of seven.
- Cross-Functional Partnership: As the go-between for various departments, you will often be translating between needs and requirements from one group to the other.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Your job is to have a pulse on the market and buyers, understanding where they are today and where they are moving. You will help form our GTM strategy, influence our roadmap, and fuel the direction of our business.
- Product Launches: Because we release new functionality several times a week, you will have to make decisions on what launches are the most important to announce to the market, which will drive the most revenue to the business, and make trade-offs with other products.
- Buyer-Centric Messaging: We start with the needs of our buyers, and map our products to those needs. You will be constantly in front of customers, ensuring that we understand their needs, that they are up to date, and that our messaging maps to those needs.
- Sales Enablement: You will provide content to enable the sales and services organization in partnership with our enablement team.
- Developer / DevOps Expertise: Developers and DevOps Engineers are playing a vital role in the buying process of our solutions. You will provide their perspective on the product marketing team, in the company, and in the market.
- Market-Facing Presence: You will contribute to blogs, webinars, and speaking engagements. Expect travel up to 10-15% of the year.
5+ Years of Experience in Product Marketing.
Required Experience in:
- Enterprise Software Product Marketing
- Running cross-functional product launches
- Crafting buyer-centric messaging
If you have a background in one of these areas, please step to the front of the line:
- Modern software development practices (Agile, DevOps, CI/CD)
- Information Security
- SaaS solutions
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.