Veracode is hiring a Senior Product Manager to join our growing SCA product team out of our US Headquarters in Burlington, MA. Veracode SCA (Software Composition Analysis) scans a customer’s binary application and/or source code, in order to identify open source libraries, their licenses, and vulnerabilities. It is part of an entire AppSec solution set in order to cover both the 1st party proprietary code and the 3rd party open source code of an application.
Veracode SCA is the only open source scanning solution that offers both Binary Uploads and in-pipeline agent-based source code scanning. Allowing company to fit security to the way they develop software. Veracode is seeking a Sr. Product Manager professional to work on this fast-growing product line.
The Sr. Product Manager will work with internal and external customers at every level, partner closely with engineering, sales, and services. Working as part of the Product Management team, he/she will own, define, and prioritize the team roadmap, establish story acceptance criteria, drive content via prioritized user stories, obtain customer validation and accept stories, ensuring that the solution effectively addresses overall product priorities while maintaining technical integrity.
This is a highly visible role that requires an energetic, customer-first individual with passion for helping customers and build a great working environment with Engineering and Sales teams.
- Go-to product expert collaborating effectively with engineering, sales, marketing, services and support
- Be the voice of the customer to provide product insights to our engineering team via well documented user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Meet with customers to present roadmap features as well as requirements gathering.
- Experience building, prioritizing and communicating product roadmap.
- Responsible for feature prioritization across multiple different scrum development teams.
- Develop consensus around requirements definition and priority, while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Assist sales and marketing in developing product positioning, go-to-market strategies and pre-sales activities.
- Reviewing requirements and delivery progress with a broad set of business stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and executive.
- Represent Veracode at trade shows.
- 5-10 years in the product management role in the software industry.
- Understanding of modern software development.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment (SAFe preferred). Practical experience with SDLC and working with engineering teams.
- Experience regularly interfacing with various cross-functional teams (Engineering, Customer Support, Ops, Services, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Experience collaborating with teams in multiple geographies.
- Experience building SaaS offerings for software developers, strong understanding of open source trends and DevSecOps.
- Hands-on experience as a software developer or software security professional is a plus.
- Expert use of JIRA
- Experience in application security is a plus.
- Familiarity with User Experience/UI design is a plus.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.