Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Veracode provides software and solutions that help our customers secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities.
Veracode is the premier provider of application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Our Platform Team is passionate about helping developers build and deploy secure code faster and creates the tools developers need to inject security into DevOps and CI/CD.
Veracode is looking for a Senior Network Engineer who exemplifies the key attributes with a deep understanding across the network platform (on premise, hosted and cloud).
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring
- Responsible for secure network design, establishing, and enforcing system standards
- Work alongside CloudOps engineers to achieve project milestones.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Share the responsibility of supporting the environment and product during off-hours.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Hands-on advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, load balancing, firewalls, HTTP, SSL, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with load balancer configuration, F5 BigIP preferred
- Operational familiarity with Next Generation Firewalls (ideally Palo Alto, but possibly Checkpoint and Fortinet)
- Deep Knowledge of routing and switching platforms including BGP, OSPF and EIGRP 10G/40G, L2/L3 connections, VLANs, IRF/Clustering.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, load balancing, firewalls, HTTP, SSL, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with Linux systems in an enterprise production environment
- Experience with network performance and failure monitoring/diagnostics practices and technologies.
- Experience working with Cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience working within IaaS and SaaS environments.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.