Veracode is a leader in the ever-evolving Application Security Testing world. We continue what is now over a decade of rapid growth and offer not only a number of powerful SaaS-based products to solve our client’s problems, but also additional services and platforms to help them better leverage our services and fully realize the added value we can bring to their business.
We are looking to add to our team a Sr. IT Support Analyst. This role provides direct end-user support for all Tier 1-2 tickets and support requests. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to have a drive to learn, the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and for communicating clearly to a wide array of customers. Additionally, the Sr IT Support Analyst will need to attain working knowledge of the following technologies: Active Directory, Exchange Administration, McAfee Encryption and Anti-virus, Dell Kace, Carbon Black, and 8x8 phone system.
- Provide customer focused support centered on communication and follow through to ensure a timely resolution of all support requests.
- Serve as initial point of contact for client submitted tickets and support requests.
- Perform installations, configurations, and upgrades of hardware and software applications.
- Provide complex technical support for end user devices (Desktop/Laptop – PC/Mac, Mobile Devices, Printers/MFP, peripherals, etc.), applications and network access.
- Ability to follow and comprehend technical support documentation, guidelines, knowledgebase articles and workflows.
- Ability to work both independently, with little to no direct supervision, as well as within a team to fulfill multiple business unit IT requirements.
- May be involved in supporting conferences and large training meetings of users in one location.
- Must be able to package/un-package and transport computer equipment and devices, including the ability to lift and move equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Monitor and manage client’s backup system and schedule.
- Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Other duties as required to meet mission objectives and business goals
- 3 or more years’ experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft-based operating systems – Windows 7, 10, Mac OSX. – Desktop Support
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting various hardware and peripherals such as Desktop and Laptop computers, Macs, Tablets, Cell Phones, printers and multi-function printers (MFP).
- 1+ years’ experience deploying, configuring and troubleshooting printers, MFPs, Print Servers and queues.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking protocols (DHCP, DNS, HTTP/S, RDP)
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent education, training or experience) in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Exchange and/or Sharepoint/Office 365 experience.
- Active Directory
- Mac support, JAMF
- AirWatch experience or related Mobile Device Management
- Familiar with Cisco network infrastructure and wireless access points.
- VOIP phone systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education, training or experience) in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field.
- CompTIA A+ / Network+ / Security+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) and/or other industry certifications are a plus.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.