Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) Enterprise is responsible for driving Veracode customer’s Application Security (AppSec) programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The SPM Enterprise ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Developers, and Application Security Experts.
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize the Veracode solutions within their organization.
- Advise customers on rollout and usage strategies, as well as integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing consultation calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Work closely with Veracode Support and other Security Solutions teams by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently-positive customer experiences.
- Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate Veracode's value proposition, its core platform features and product lines and other related tools/technologies.
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for expansions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 5 or more years’ experience working on and ideally leading software consulting projects
- Experience in consulting program management, selling consulting services and/or acting in a pre-sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge in Application Security and general security
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with the use of plugins, APIs
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.