If you are looking to lead the best CI/CD team in the industry, deploying next generation SaaS solutions, leveraging the AWS Cloud and our physical DC footprint.
The Director of SaaS Operations will lead the Hosting Operations of our AWS SaaS cloud offering and our portion of infrastructure in the data center. The Director is an expert in 24x7 operations with high performing and scaling systems that meet a high degree of uptime. An expert in all facets of cloud hosting operations with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, and internal stake holders. A leader in continuous integration and continuous development with automated deployment in an Agile SDLC.
- Manage operations plans, staffing, budget and execution
- Lead escalated Incident Management team and develop maturity plans to continually improve.
- Establish automated monitoring tools to track systems’ health, uptime and outages. Lead Monitoring team to build maturity around event management.
- Ensure compliance with best security practices and constantly assess potential vulnerabilities
- Define, establish and deploy the DR strategy and RPO/RTO metrics
- Optimize operations cost across vendors and service providers
- Partner with Engineering and DevOps on CICD and automated deployment
- Identify key procedures that can be automated and either automate them or work with platform engineering team to develop automation.
- Build maturity plans to help grow and scale the business.
- Work with various stakeholders to collaborate across the entire Veracode business to influence efficiencies in our SaaS operating model and improve customer support.
- Establish, report, and improve various metrics associated with the efficiency of operating the Veracode product suite delivering value to our customers.
- Improve incident and problem management functions while working to build a world-class incident response function for our customers.
- Adhere to agreed upon customers’ SLA
- Ability to make solid business decisions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
What you bring:
- 5-8 years of IT Management experience managing NOC or operational teams.
- Knowledge of corporate IT, data centers, ticketing system implementations, monitoring software implementation, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement approaches.
- Skill and knowledge in ITIL processes related to Incident Management, Service Requests, Event Management, Access Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Escalated Incident Management.
- General knowledge of monitoring software for base monitoring as well as application performance monitoring includingKPI’s and reporting approaches.
- Solution-oriented leadership and a management-based approach.
- Availability for occasional off‐hours work related to 24x7 up-time and availability of the SaaS product suite; willingness to support the team who has on-call coverage expectations.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.