Sr. DevOps Engineer - (3 Openings)
Veracode, a division of CA Technologies, is the premier provider of application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Our Platform Team is passionate about helping developers build and deploy secure code faster and creates the tools developers need to inject security into DevOps and CI/CD. We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and play a role in the evolution of the team to a full DevOps model. This resource will be responsible for helping to further design and implement our CI/CD environment.
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Share the responsibility of supporting the environment and product during off-hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or related/relevant field. Master's degree preferred.
- Successful experience building out and supporting a Cloud production environment (Prefer AWS, but open to other public Cloud solutions).
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies including Terraform (Packer, AWS CloudFormation are pluses).
- Experience with more than one configuration management solution (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy).
- Solid proficiency with Repository AND Pipeline related tools (GitLab, GIT - Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, Circle CI).
- Experience with the implementation and use of different Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages. Python is preferred. PERL or Ruby is also possible.
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal to a range of audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a quick study and have great attention to detail.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience designing infrastructure as code using and working in a secure development lifecycle.
- Experience sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
- Experience with core systems like LDAP and NTP.
- Experience with AWS Config.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.