Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Security Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and expansion opportunities.
Veracode are heading into its next phase of growth, and we are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to support the growing business, helping to define and improve internal processes and continue to support our growing and expanding client base.
The SPM works closely with our customers to ensure customer value alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully. This role is expecting a minimum of 5 years Customer Success Management experience and strong understanding of SDLC methodologies, with a view to then understand how Application Security can be integrated into this.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts – depending on the size of the Services contracts, it would be expected that the individual would manage 60-120 accounts. Demonstrate persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, including but not limited to, Developers, Security Teams, Managers, Senior Leadership and CxOs (CISO, CIO, CEO).
- Assist the customers to work out how to integrate and automate the Veracode products into the client’s SDLC and Application Security programme by being audible ready to discuss their SDLC workflow and our products and the alignment between the two.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business value drivers and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Veracode solutions through assisting customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and encourage them to utilise readout calls and upload calls
- Work closely with Veracode Support, Application Security Consultants, Product Management, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Support more junior members of the SPM team to assist with process definition and improvements, prioritisation and escalations as well as mentoring their careers.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide regular account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities and priority accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- Maintain accurate record of customer and internal discussions and action items.
- Provide monthly account reporting to Management and internal stakeholders.
- Provide emerging strategic advice:
- To establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing
- To monitor, report, and drive metrics to support customer adoption and usage.
- To educate customers and promote the use, benefits, and value of all Veracode solutions and services.
- To assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC (Software Development life cycle) processes.
- 5 or more years of customer account management / project management
- Strong customer services skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters is ideal)
- Microsoft Office software
- Knowledgeable about application and general IT security
- SalesForce tool experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
- Force Management methodology experience
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.