Veracode is looking to hire a Sr. Analyst to join our Sales Operations organization. This job is focused on providing day-to-day sales operational support to help the sales teams win new business and retain existing business. Similar support is also provided to Veracode’s Channel Partners. A key component of the support provided centers on “deals desk” support for non-standard, special deal requests including pricing and terms and conditions.
- Consults with Sales Account Executives and Channel Partners on deal structuring to address client needs including pricing, licensing, and terms and conditions.
- Reviews and analyzes Sales and Channel Partner deal requests for special pricing, pricing discounts, and/or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Collaborates with Sales Account Executives and cross-functional stakeholders to review, advise and approve/disapprove deals.
- Assists with the monthly revenue recognition process with the Accounting team
- Collaborates with Sales Account Executives and Channel Partners to have agreed upon pricing and terms and conditions’ modifications made to contracting documents.
- Processes booking in Salesforce CRM tool for all closed sales opportunities.
- Manages Salesforce data cleanliness on an ongoing basis directly and in concert with Sales.
- Supports operational needs of assigned Sales teams to include Salesforce data validation for newly added accounts, Salesforce report production, analyses of critical Sales data, and participation in Sales team forecast calls, team meetings and QBR’s.
- 3 or more years overall business experience.
- 1-2 years Sales Operations Experience.
- Strong business consulting/advisory skills (Helping Sales Reps with deal structuring)
- 1-2 years’ experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work.
- Strong financial aptitude including financial analyses. Excel proficiency.
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration.
- Solid data analyses capability.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Exceptional, polished communication skills—both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate decisively with conviction and hold firm on key positions despite pressure to the contrary.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with CPQ or similar quoting tools.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.