Veracode is looking to hire a Senior Analyst to be the first member of the Sales Operations team in the EMEA region. You will work closely with the EMEA Sales Leadership as well as the Sales Operations team in the US to help develop and maintain a first class sales organization. As we continue to invest in and grow our EMEA business we need someone who can come in and provide stability across a multitude of different areas including but not limited to Deal Desk, Sales Forecasting, Commissions, Pipeline reporting, and sales process improvement. This highly visible role will get the opportunity to work with leaders in Sales, Finance, Marketing, Legal, and Services in order to solve challenges facing the business.
- Lead the Sales Operations function for the EMEA business.
- Work directly with Sales leadership to improve GTM execution.
- Identify areas of improvement and help drive best practices
- Consult with Sales Account Executives and Channel Partners on deal structuring to address client needs including pricing, licensing, and terms and conditions.
- Drive pipeline health and accuracy by ensuring Opportunities are progressing through the required stages
- Assist Sales leadership in preparation for and participation in team forecast calls.
- Work with the commission team to rollout commission plans and provide a first line of defense for various compensation queries.
- Processes booking in Salesforce CRM tool for all closed sales opportunities.
- Manages Salesforce data cleanliness on an ongoing basis directly and in concert with Sales.
- 5+ years Sales Operations experience.
- Strong operational experience in SFDC.
- Strong business consulting / advisory skills
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work.
- Strong Organizational and attention to detail
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration.
- Strong financial aptitude including financial analyses. Excel proficiency.
- Exceptional, polished communication skills—both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate decisively with conviction and hold firm on key positions despite pressure to the contrary.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, but maintain larger team goals and initiatives.
- Familiarity with CPQ or similar quoting tools.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.