Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing team.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data to be used in financial reports and preparation of journal entries posted to the general ledger, as well as reconciling balance sheet accounts, preparing profit and loss analytical reports and working on special projects as determined by management.
- Prepare journal entries for posting into the general ledger and regional subsidiary ledgers.
- Maintain various accounting schedules on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts, investigate and resolve variances.
- Prepare Profit & Loss and balance sheet analytical reports.
- Special projects and analysis as required.
- Other monthly, weekly, or daily financial analysis as required.
- Prepare audit support for internal and external auditors.
- Test new applications and system enhancements.
- Supervise work performed by Accountants.
- Process improvements.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Accounting.
Typically 5 years of accounting experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills in managing multiple, diverse and conflicting priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, focusing on Microsoft Excel.
- Netsuite knowledge a plus
- Ability to read and interpret accounting pronouncements.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.