Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Senior Account Executive to actively prospect and close new logo business within a defined account list of $3.5B+ in the West/Pac NW Region . This role will be based in territory, and expected to travel as needed.
This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Target, manage and sell to a named account list of $3.5B+ companies in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business via call and email campaigns into the lead database, list builds, social media contacts etc.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, cultivate partner relationships and, support regional events
- Travel as required
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, leaders (CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of Engineering, VP of AppDev etc.)
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Veracode’s sales methodology
- Ability to uncover accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology
- Team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.