Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Salesforce Administrator/Data Analyst should have a passion for administering and maintaining data & systems, learning new software and services, producing accurate and concise reports and understanding cross-organizational integrations. He or she should have a strong customer-focus, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented and enjoys working with data, troubleshooting technical issues, general problem solving, and working collaboratively. He or she should possess excellent communications skills generally and technical writing skills specifically, as this person works closely with both technical and non-technical users.
- Provide Tier 1 support to all Salesforce users
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce through daily audits and reporting
- Implement and monitor data strategy for Sales organization
- Manage all inbound change requests as it relates to ownership of records in Salesforce
- Produces reports and dashboards for all business units
- Analyze and interpret data on ad-hoc basis
- Communicates effectively and pleasantly with colleagues to diagnose problems and collaborate on projects
- Changes contexts nimbly between support and projects as priorities change
- Document all changes and technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent formal training and experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical role, directly supporting internal clients
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience required
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Effective time management skills
- Experience with DemandTools
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.