Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team and focus in the area of forecasting. You will work closely with the Sales Leadership team as well as the US and EMEA Sales Operations teams to help develop and maintain a first class sales organization.
Reporting directly to the Senior Analyst Sales Operations, this position provides the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a Sales Operations function within a fast growing SaaS organization. While driving visibility into Sales forecasts, bookings, and compensation, you will be working with stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Services on a regular basis to understand how their processes and initiatives impacts the businesses ability to hit Sales targets.
- Maintain detailed weekly sales forecast based on current Opportunity data in SFDC and forecasting tool
- Assist Sales leadership in preparation for and participation in weekly forecast calls
- Consolidate Sales booking and forecast data for weekly Board pack
- Calculate quota for new hires based on territory and current policies
- Provide backup coverage for monthly commission calculations, as needed
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Provide training to Sales Reps on forecasting tool
- Update Sales Policy documentation
- Assist in answering Sales compensation queries
- Calculate SPIF results as well as key SPIF success measures
- Ad hoc Sales and Finance reporting, as needed
- Identify areas of improvement and help drive best practices
Required Skills & Competencies:
- 2+ years of financial/business analysis experience
- Competency in using Salesforce CRM
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company
- High attention to detail
- Thorough analytical skills with an eye towards automations
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with forecasting tools (SFDC, Aviso, Clari, or equivalent)
- Experience with commission tools (Xactly, Callidus Cloud, or equivalent)
- Experience working for a SaaS-based solutions provider
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.