Veracode is looking for a results-oriented Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives to land new customer business for SMB accounts ($0 - $30M annual revenue). This team is primarily focused on selling to new land customers in the SMB space.
The ideal candidate has led teams of direct sellers or has a proven history of successful performance in these roles. They are detail-oriented and organized with the ability to motivate top sales talent. Veracode is based in Burlington, MA and attracts hard-working, creative, and intelligent individuals with a passion to learn. This role will be based in our Burlington HQ office.
- Execute against sales goals by driving pipeline growth and new logo lands from SMB accounts
- Manage and own sales planning (including sales forecast), territory planning, quota planning, hiring and measurement of inside sales metrics
- Directly support sales calls to accounts and escalations
- Drive territory growth through up-selling/cross selling existing customers
- Implement sales training including product knowledge and reinforce sales methodology (Force Management)
- Work with individual sales reps on territory planning and execution
- Accurately manage an on-going sales pipeline across the team for forecasting purposes
- Develop, motivate, and retain a high-performance SMB Sales Team
- Work with marketing to drive pipeline growth and work closely with Services team to develop overall customer success strategy
- Limited travel expectations up to 5%
- Minimum of 2+ years management experience and 4+ years of successful closing experience
- Acts with high integrity
- Exercises self-management with a positive outlook
- Projects confidence while treating others with kindness
- Articulates clear tactical plans for driving performance against strategy
- Ability to secure and increase customer retention rates
- Proven experience driving territory growth through up-selling existing customers
- Excellent knowledge of the SaaS or software security market
- Ability to create win/win scenarios with Veracode, customers and partners
- Ability to meet deadlines, hire, train and motivate a sales force
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.