Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Renewal Specialist to actively close business within the Enterprise, MM, and SMB segments. This role is based in our Burlington, MA HQ. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills and be a team player. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
As a Renewals Specialist, you will act as trusted advisor, providing exceedingly high standards of customer service to Veracode's customers. You will be responsible for identifying and managing customer stakeholders, developing and strengthening relationships, identifying and mitigating potential renewal roadblocks, enhancing a smooth renewal experience for customers and liaising with internal teams to ensure maximum product usage and value recognition from their investment in the platform. You will act as a main point of contact for our customers throughout the renewal journey, engaging resources across Veracode to enable the adoption and expansion of the Veracode product.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of client renewals end-to-end, identifying and helping mitigate roadblocks at an early stage, ensuring successful, on-time, execution of processes and contract execution.
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success and/or Sales teams to provide seamless support during renewals - especially in those renewal cycles that include expansion or add-on opportunity.
- Identify and manage client stakeholders and build and maintain relationships with key individuals.
- Review and understand contract terms and conditions, work closely with the finance and legal departments to ensure contracts are compliant, and manage contractual documentation.
- Identify opportunities to increase Customer's utilization of the Veracode platform and work with the sales team to take advantage of any opportunities.
- Pro-actively collect, analyze and share customer feedback with colleagues in the professional services, sales, and R&D teams.
- Support the growth and further development and automation of renewal processes for the business.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years of account management/customer success experience
- 1-3 years' experience within the Technology/SaaS industry highly preferred
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management and Sales).
- Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.