As a member of the Global Partner & Regional Marketing team, the Regional Marketing Manager will support the growth and strategic development of the Veracode field marketing programs focused on market development, demand generation, market education, and customer community in North America. In this role, you will liaise with internal and external teams to implement marketing initiatives and drive utilization to meet corporate sales objectives.
- Develop and execute region specific marketing plans that accelerate revenue generation based on sales goals and current business focus. Programs may include, but are not limited to industry events, webinars, email campaigns, digital marketing, account-based marketing and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Identify and initiate new campaigns, and new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
- Manage relationships with regional account executives and VPs to align marketing initiatives and help meet sales objectives.
- Support the growth and development of the Veracode Community within the region.
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs.
- Develop reports and analyze performance data for regional activity to understand marketing contribution to pipeline and to evaluate program effectiveness/return on investment.
- Coordinate initiatives across internal teams and vendors.
- Manage budget to support regional marketing activities and expenses.
- 2-4 years’ relevant marketing experience, preferably in the software and/or cybersecurity industry. Understanding of indirect channels a plus.
- Experience driving consistent sales adoption of marketing campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to build highly effective relationships and trust with sales organizations as well as engage senior executives.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to participate in cross-functional teams and interact virtually.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in metrics tracking.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms. Understanding of Marketo and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Flexibility, team spirit, curiosity and a sense of humor. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where cultural fit is just as important as skill fit.
- Ability to travel, 10-15%.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.