Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a high energy Program Manager to work within our Services org. to design and drive solutions in an efficient, scalable way. Our Professional Services team focuses on customer success, and this individual will be responsible for helping our delivery teams drive the right outcomes for our customers. The ideal candidate will have some project management and/or consulting experience, and a natural tendency to make continual improvements. She/he will bring a consultative approach, an ability to work cross functionally, and strong communication skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Ensure Services delivery readiness for large accounts and special programs by coordinating internal team prep activities
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency and quality of Services delivery
- Work with Services management teams to prioritize CRM system updates and enhancements
- Manage documentation across internal systems for Services delivery teams – Security Program Management, Security Consulting, and Technical Support
- Create and improve internal and external facing collateral such as customer kick-off templates, QBR templates, and internal SOPs
- Optimize billable utilization of delivery teams by overseeing workflow and process automation
- Ensure accuracy of entitlements across integrated data systems, collaborating with technical teams and managing manual update processes where needed
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years in project management, consulting, program management, or similar roles
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Experience managing process changes across an organization, especially in Prof. Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SFDC (Salesforce) or other CRM tools
- Knowledge of Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.